Out of all the Atlanta wedding venues that I have photographed over the years, Ambient Plus Studios is the most gorgeous warehouse venue I’ve seen. It feels like an expansive LA loft, with tons of soft light draping in from all the floor to ceiling windows. Its right in the center of all the action, with an urban vibe of city-livin’. Now, most of my couples aren’t wanting that super urban vibe, and maybe you’re here because you’re not wanting that vibe either. Enter the Ambient Plus Studios wedding venue just east of downtown Atlanta, Stage 1 (or the whole thing, really).
Although you are minutes from downtown ATL with easy parking (WHAT??), the venue itself is expansive, and with the gorgeous living installations by French Market Flowers it can look wild and full of greens! There are also high ceilings (15 ft) lined with twinkle lights. So when you’re hosting an evening reception, you can be surrounded by a magical “night” sky overhead. Perfect, right??
This Wedding Venue is Beautiful, Industrial, and Historic. All in one.
Excitingly, an Ambient Studios wedding is super affordable! Stage 1 is 10,000 sq. ft. of open space ready to mold to your every whim. It features hardwoods, a hair/makeup room, a kitchen for catering, and wardrobe rooms. Starting at $2,985 for 6 hours in Stage 1, and working all the way up to $11,590 for an all inclusive take over of the entire venue, its super affordable and perfect for any size wedding! Am I right, or am I right?
All this discussed, the venue has a few locations for portrait sessions, but not too much diversity (in all honesty). Its really open space, and perfect if you want to convert the continuous white studio backdrop into a living floral installation for portraits. Or if you want indoor portraits by the windows! BUT, if you want something outdoors together, you will want to hop in the car for 15 minutes and have your first look at the Cascade Springs Nature Preserve. It’ll be gorgeous, I promise ?
The wedding inspiration below is inspired by early spring, and is a showcase of gorgeous fashion trends! Think dresses by Tadashi Soji, shoes by Bagdley Mischka, the Black Tux, and tons of incredible Atlanta vendors! And Ambient Studios Stage 1 sets the perfect backdrop with a really cool industrial vibe, wouldn’t you say??
Whether you are considering having everything done on-site or if you are wanting to head off for a little bit, I can certainly point you in the right direction.
Have a look from these wedding photos at Ambient Studios, though. They will give you a great start as you figure what all you’re looking for on your weddings day. I’ve talked your ear off by now. Let’s take a look at the photos now, shall we??
CHECK OUT THESE SPRING INSPIRED AMBIENT STUDIOS WEDDING PHOTOS
AMBIENT STUDIOS ATLANTA WEDDING VENDOR CREDITS
- Photographer: Atlanta Wedding Photographer Janelle Rivera at J.J. Au’Clair
- Assistant and Styling: Jordan Alexander (my awesome assistant)
- White Dresses: Tadashi Soji (WEBSITE) and Adrianna Pappell (WEBSITE)
- Black Dress: Aidan Mattox (WEBSITE)
- Black Veil: Evintage Veils (WEBSITE)
- Shoes: Bagdley Mischka Strappy Heels (WEBSITE), Jimmy Choo Sparkly Pumps (WEBSITE), Magnanni Boots (WEBSITE), and Giuseppe Zanotti Flower Heels (WEBSITE)
- Jewelry: Kendra Scott (WEBSITE) and Oscar de la Renta (WEBSITE)
- Suits: The Black Tux (WEBSITE)
- Cake: Pêche Petite Boutique Bakery (WEBSITE)
- Venue: Ambient Plus Studios (WEBSITE)
- Hair and Makeup: Molly Todd Makeup (WEBSITE)
- Models: Ursula Wiedmann Models (WEBSITE)
- Florals and Installation: French Market Flowers (WEBSITE)
- Ribbons: Silk and Willow (WEBSITE)
- Invitation Suite: Fox and West (WEBSITE)
- Film Lab: FIND Lab (WEBSITE)
If you are looking for other Atlanta wedding venues other than Ambient Plus Studios, maybe you’ll like The Foundry at Puritan Mill. Feel free to check out that post as well for more information!