I am absolutely so excited to share this Gerry Ranch wedding in Camarillo, California with you! Not only is the venue insanely gorgeous, but its looks amazing on film (which is my preferred photographic method).
Filled with fruit groves, you’ll see oranges, lemons, limes, and blueberries as you walk along the paths throughout the Gerry Ranch. Beyond that are gorgeous mountain ranges! It’s amazing, because you’re only an hour outside of Los Angeles.
A Gerry Ranch wedding is perfect for brides who want a rustic outdoor wedding surrounded by their friends and family!
I’m so glad that Katie and Derek chose Gerry Ranch for their wedding— not only was it beautiful, but they had a great time too! Katie is a vivacious woman who isn’t afraid of anything, and always knew how to laugh. It was so clear how much Derek loved her. I mean, check out that photo of his face and she’s walking down the aisle!
Right after the ceremony, we took their couple photos together at the vineyard! And that honestly might be my favorite thing when photographing a California wedding: the golden light of sunset. We had so much fun together!
But before we get into their amazing photos together, I’d love to share with you some FAQ about the Gerry Ranch wedding venue!
FAQ ABOUT HAVING YOUR WEDDING AT THE GERRY RANCH IN CAMARILLO, CALIFORNIA
- What is the starting price for a wedding at the Gerry Ranch? The average wedding cost is $12,717 with catering and rentals included. The cost of the venue starts at $3900, with catering being between $85.75 – $199.55 per person.
- Do they offer a full bar? Yes! And with custom cocktails for your wedding, its really pretty.
- Does the Gerry Ranch offer wedding florals or other vendor services? Yes! They have packages that include floral design as well as wedding planning!
- What is the mood and feel of the wedding venue? Gerry Ranch is set in a gorgeous fruit grove, but also has a very rustic and chic look. It would be perfect for a bohemian wedding!
- Is there a place to get ready? Yes! There is a beautiful bridal suite to get ready with your friends and family. There’s also a secluded grove of fruit trees shading an outdoor hiding space for the guys. Its beautiful, and perfect for the guys to hang out and to get some photos before the wedding.
If you’re starting to fall in love with the Gerry Ranch and just need an experienced photographer to capture your day, I’d love to chat with you! My goal as your destination wedding photographer is to be empowering! You can confidently plan your wedding, and know that I’m here to be a friend for you.
Ready to see Katie and Derek’s gorgeous Gerry Ranch wedding photos? Keep scrolling!
Bright and Playful Destination Wedding at Gerry Ranch Vendor Credits
- Photographer: Los Angeles Wedding Photographer Justin Gilbert
- Photographer: Destination Wedding Photographer Janelle Rivera (That’s Me!)
- Ranch Wedding Venue: Gerry Ranch (WEBSITE)
- Videography: Jeremy Foster Films (WEBSITE)
Oh, and while you’re here! I’ve got more destination weddings and couple sessions for you to check out.
- Gorgeous Country Couture Wedding at Blackberry Farm
- How to pick the best photographer for your destination wedding!
- A destination wedding at the Kiana Lodge in Washington
- Adventurous couple session in Seville, Spain!
As always, if you’re unsure of something or want a friend with an inside scoop, feel free to send me a message! I’m more than happy to chat through your options, and be a support for you during this exciting time (regardless of if I’m your wedding photographer yet or not).