Let me tell you about the Harper Fowlkes House, one of the dreamiest wedding venues I’ve ever had the privilege to experience in Savannah, Georgia. I knew Lesley and Divyesh were going to be a perfect fit with me from the moment we first spoke. They’re both incredibly talented SCAD graduates (majoring in either design or fashion), travelers, and so playful and relaxed. It was such an honor for me to be their Savannah wedding photographer at the Harper Fowlkes House!
They chose to seize the day and not waste a single drop of sunlight, which means that it was an EARLY wakeup call of 5:30am! But when they had their sunrise first look at the Fountain in Savannah’s Forsyth Park, I knew it was worth every minute of lost sleep. Divyesh was literally giddy with excitement while he waited to see Lesley for the first time.
This morning wedding at the Harper Fowlkes House started with a sunrise first look at the fountain in Savannah’s famous Forsyth Park.
Most photographers and couples want their photos with that gorgeous orange glow at sunset. But let me tell you, when your photos start at sunrise, they have a unique blue & gold light! It is out of this world gorgeous, and seriously one of my favorite times of day. It’s also much much cooler at that time, so Lesley and Divyesh were both comfortable during their photos.
Since we started the day so early, there was plenty of time for family and bridal party photos! Whats more, there was enough time to do it ALL before the ceremony. This offered Lesley and Divyesh the opportunity for a relaxed wedding day experience! They both wanted a focus on lots of quality photos, and are especially fond of film. But moreso, Lesley wanted to be sure that it was a stress free day! She really wanted there to be time to relax and soak it all in before the ceremony.
Who said your Savannah wedding can’t be both luxurious and relaxed?
Now, before we get into the photos, I’d like to share some of my favorite things about the Harper Fowlkes House as an outdoor Savannah wedding venue!
(p.s. if you’re looking for outdoor wedding venues in Georgia, be sure to check out my Georgia outdoor wedding venue round up! I love the The Harper Fowlkes House. But I also know of several more amazing venues for you to check out… if you’re still undecided that is!)
- The architecture of the Harper Fowlkes House is both historic and GRAND.
- With such a lovely and private garden, it’s perfect for a ceremony or incredible outdoor cocktail/reception space.
- The Harper Fowlkes House is so so close to Forsyth Park and the historic downtown Savannah! This means easy access to coffee, off-site photo locations, and easy access for destination or out-of-state guests and family!
- The venue coordinator and team are so kind and easy to work with (huge plus).
- If there is a possibility of rain, it’s easy to just take the wedding inside! Or get an awesome tent setup for the outdoor garden.
Are you ready to see Lesley and Divyesh’s gorgeous Harper Fowlkes House wedding photos?! Keep scrolling.
If you’ve decided on the Harper Fowlkes House for your wedding, then now you just need a Savannah wedding photographer! So, let’s connect. I’d love to be a part of your story!
My goal as your luxury Savannah wedding photographer is to preserve and capture who you really are. I’m privileged to join you to tell your story, and I can’t wait to showcase your love beautifully!
So no matter where you are in the journey (dating, engaged, married), and wether you’ve booked me yet or not, you can know I’m here. Because you are beyond worthy of beautiful memories and authentic love. So, let’s create magic together.
Please contact me if you have any questions, wether about the Harper Fowlkes House wedding venue or something else. I have over 10 years of experience as a couple and wedding photographer. And, I’m more than happy to be your resource! Drop me a line HERE.
While you’re here, feel free to check out these other resources I’ve created for you!
- Why I love the Montaluce Winery in North GA
- More information for planning your St. Barts wedding.
- The most adorable and intimate LGBTQ Savannah wedding hosted at Wyld Dock Bar!
- A 5 day honeymoon Puerto Vallarta Itinerary (you’re welcome).
- And something really special: learn about how (when we work together), you give back to the global community!
- NEWEST PODCAST EPISODE: What to do if You’re Nervous in Front of the Camera!