One of my favorite things is when my couples are up for an adventure! So when Lauren and Emily told me that they LOVE to hike, I was beyond excited! As an adventurous couple photographer, this is my jam! It was forecast to rain, but we decided that it would be more worth it to go for it anyway, instead of to post-pone. And Boy! Am I glad we did, cause the CVOID-19 pandemic started almost immediately after!
If you’re ready to step into a new adventure, a couple session is a great way to spark some fresh love for one another! Don’t wait, you never know when you’ll get the opportunity next.
So with rain in the forecast, I packed up my gear (waterproof, of course) and a few snacks, and headed out to meet Lauren and Emily for an early morning hike at Cloudland Canyon State Park!
Seriously, people, this hike did not disappoint. Even with the rain, we had an absolute blast talking and learning more about each other before finally reaching the GORGEOUS Cherokee Waterfall at Cloudland Canyon State Park near Chattanooga, Georgia.
First and foremost, my focus for a couple session is all about how you feel while we take photos of you and your partner. You’re experiencing the adventure of life together, and that needs to be fun, relaxed, and organic!
Thats why I always do everything I can to make the photo session easy, fun, and to make you comfortable! But don’t take it from me. Here are some comments and Q&A directly from Emily and Lauren about their own adventurous couple experience with me, an adventurous couple photographer!
- How does looking at these photos make you feel? Looking at our gallery of photos makes us feel beautiful, strong, and empowered!
- How did you two feel while getting the photos taken? Tell me about it! Janelle was very empowering throughout our session. She helped direct us to get the perfect shot, played fun music of our choice, and really made us feel comfortable. She wasn’t afraid to get in the freezing cold water with us or hike around an entire mountain to find the perfect waterfall! Janelle brings back butterflies during the session by asking questions about your relationship. I would highly recommend working with Janelle for any season of life you want to capture!
- What are you most excited about these photos for? We can’t wait to hang these pictures in our house!
- Would you recommend working with me to your friends and family? Of course! Thank you sooooooooooo much Janelle. You never disappoint!
If you’re thinking that its time for you and your partner to have an adventurous and wild experience like this too, don’t hesitate to contact me now! I’d love to be your adventurous couple photographer, either in Atlanta, Savannah, Hawaii, Boston, or even abroad!
(p.s. I travel anywhere for adventure and love! My last adventurous session was actually in Seville, Spain!)
ARE YOU READY TO SEE LAUREN AND EMILY’S GORGEOUS CLOUDLAND CANYON STATE PARK PHOTOS FROM THEIR ADVENTUROUS COUPLE SESSION?
Keep scrolling to check them out!
If you read my posts often, you know my goal as your adventurous couple photographer is to empower you! I believe you can be fearless in your love, you can be your best self in front of the camera, and you will feel confident with my help! I’m always here for you through this journey. Every step of the way.
It goes without saying, but please contact me if you have any questions about this blog post, or about anything photography related. I’ve got years of experience as a couple photographer and full-time adventurer! As your friend, I’m more than happy to help! Drop me a line HERE.
Also, while I have you, here are a few more resources you may be interested in! Feel free to check them out and get inspired.
- Its not vain! Learn more about Empowering Boudoir Sessions
- Check out this gorgeous and Romantic Couple’s Session in Seville, Spain!
- Get inspired by checking out my Pinterest! There are boards full of inspiration for your adventurous couple or empowerment session!