When I imagine a wedding on Oahu’s North Shore, its a Dillingham Ranch wedding. Its easily one of the most gorgeous venues Hawaii has to offer! With southern charms, golden glowing sunshine and rows upon rows of palm trees, followed by majestic mountains— It’s a larger than life paradise. And with a nod to the south where I grew up, it almost feels nostalgic.
Many of you don’t know this, but my family has an equestrian farm in Georgia. They started the process while I was in highschool, and its become near and dear to my heart over the years.
Though Dillingham Ranch is completely unique with Hawaii tropical locale and jurassic landscapes, its also the birthplace of Hawaiian polo. Somehow, it reminds me a little bit of home. A sweet southern style ranch + horses + the Oahu North Shore really is as amazing as it sounds!
A Dillingham Ranch wedding is perfect for brides who want a Boheme and relaxed, yet luxe, experience.
My goal as your Oahu wedding photographer is to offer advice and information to empower you, adventurous and bohemian couples to create the wedding of your dreams! That’s why I’m here today sharing Dillingham Ranch as a wedding venue. And It’s why I’m always available via email or text (contact me here) for my couples.
I want you to have the inside scoop, a friend in the industry, to help in every way! So take a deep breath, enjoy learning about the Dillingham Ranch wedding venue, and contact me if you have any questions at all!
I’m excited to photograph your Oahu Hawaii Wedding, whether at Dillingham Ranch or somewhere else!
Dillingham Ranch is a historic Oahu property, with 2700 acres of gorgeous Hawaiian Island— Even more exciting is that 19 of those acres are oceanfront! This means it has plenty of room for adventures and activities leading up to your wedding (if you want). There’s horseback riding, surfing, hiking, AND parasailing! While famous for its polo grounds and equestrian center, it’s also home to the largest coconut plantation in Hawaii.
The Lodge, which is often called “Big House” is a massive venue with hardwoods, a fireplace, and a rustic chic vibe. With 8 bedrooms, you can stay here before (or after) the wedding, and get ready the day-of with private suites too!
Seriously, Dillingham Ranch is a super special wedding venue. It has everything you need to have a beautiful, relaxed, and adventurous wedding weekend. And with its thousands of acres, grassy green pastures and mountainous shorelines, you really can have the time of your life!
Here are a few FAQ for a Dillingham wedding.
- How many guests can Dillingham Ranch accommodate for my wedding? Up to 300 guests, for both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and receptions.
- Do they offer on-site catering and bartending? There is in-house catering you may use if you want, however, you must BYO alcohol. It also must be served by a licensed bartender or caterer.
- Are there noise or volume rules? Yes, but nothing crazy! Amplified music is allowed, but the cut off time is 10pm. I haven’t noticed anything about there being a maximum volume, but you may want to contact the venue for more information!
- Do I need insurance? Yes, you will need general liability insurance. Your vendors, like your awesome photographer (me) or required wedding coordinator, will need this as well.
- What about pricing? Rental fees range from $5000-$18850, depending on the size of your wedding and if you choose a package or not.
Alright, I’ve shared has a ton of information for you in this post. But, you may want to get more information! You can check out the Dillingham Ranch wedding venue HERE, and of course you can contact me with questions.
Seriously, if you’re unsure of something or want a friend who knows the industry, reach out to me! I’m more than happy to chat with you through your options, and be a support for you during this exciting time. Regardless of if I’m your wedding photographer yet or not. Contact me here!
Thanks for connecting with me! I can’t wait to photograph your Destination or Oahu Wedding!
While I have you here, you can also check out these resources below. Theres more about having a destination wedding and beautiful venues I love!
- Do I need a second shooter? Find out!
- 5 Ideas for adventurous couple photos
- The ins and outs of destination wedding insurance — real talk.
- Kualoa Ranch, another amazing Oahu Ranch wedding venue!
- This fun and adventurous waterfall couple session!